I don't know how much we did get. But I will say that it came down hard a few times. Now the sun is shinning. Nice end to the weekend.
I've been just sitting here, reading the paper etc. and looked out, it was getting darker and darker, looked like nightfall. Then came a wind....
I like the looks of an enameled stove that has that old Frankland stove look. However, my basic principals of heating and convenience takes over...
Opened the E paper today. It has an article about our VA in Maine celebrating its 150 th year. It is the oldest VA in the system. I worked there...
Opened the E paper today. It has an article about our VA in Maine celebrating its 150 th year. It is the oldest VA in the system. I worked...
We took the air conditioner out. While we still have 80+ degree days, we have found that except for those really persistent hot spells, we are...
Honest fun time. Thanks for sharing. Just found this link today. Hope you are able to spin it into a tradition. You have a fantastic setting to...
Now that's the truth if I ever heard it. :yes:
Wow, that is the first I knew of the event. The day before, they had a lock down of the school because of a shooting incident about a half mile...
And that and that and that...........!:rofl: :lol:
Better yet maybe to have your initials in them instead of numbering. That has more meaning to me.
Know what you mean. I have two labs and 6 Himalayan cats. They all get along. Seldom any acting out behaviors. If the cats stay off the dog...
I am using stevia. Those pink and blue and yellow sweet sugar subs make me feel ill. Sometimes honey works, but my doc wants me off sugar unless...
Cat knows not to run. Dog has no interest in a sitting cat. You'll have to chase it next time!
Sub, don't forget all the brands we got at our HD. They were from all over. Didn't make much sense, but our HD didn't want their customers to...
You allowing anything for your time? Besides, these are not the same. They are void of the FHC logo and haven't been handled by a forum member!...
Can't like that at all. I like ice in a glass. That is about all the use I have for it! You must be burning every night now.
Sounds like a nice idea. I've seen them forsale on the web without a logo. This set is being sold as "Wood Bark Coasters, Set of 4" $14.99...
Remember, you will need a snow sled in addition to the ATV. The mountain areas can have many months of deep snow. Snow machines are a big part...
x2:thumbs: