I would have had enough of that tree. Wouldn't want anymore to do with it. Bite you once, the tree's issue, bite you twice, your issue. You know...
Really like the posted barn. Those wood floors upstairs are +++, I would have a recreation space there. Workshop first floor. Very nice
I really wanted to go down there to see you play in the band, but we didn't get out. If you ever play outside in Hallowell, we will hear you....
Lots of good stoves out there. craigslist for used, BS for bargains and reasonably priced stoves. If you can afford it, get a modern stove. You...
Thanks for the tunes, nice. I have downloaded them. Smooth notes, top shelf stuff!
I handled weapons while I was in the military. I feel I had all I want to do with them, but I will admit that everyone needs something and are...
My wife won't wait that long. Any cooler than what we have and she will be complaining until I do something about it. She is usually a 76-80 F...
Hard to fatten up for winder with those skimpy conditions. One positive thing about the dry weather has been far fewer insects bothering us. To...
46 F here. the wife was upset with me that I left the bedroom window open a couple inches. Still seems plenty warm in here to me. 72F.
My hair is white. When I had a full beard, I got a lot of Santa comments. I'm also very round. The skin doctor told me to shave because he was...
I know that is true, but I just don't want to recognize that! Good that you are getting ready. Never know what awaits us tomorrow.
I wouldn't touch it without some iron clad, lawyer approved permit and release from all the property owners. Even then, I wouldn't do it unless I...
not a one anywhere here. We have a Sam's Club. There is a BJ's about 30 miles away. That is it for anything like Costco.
I don't know how you find anything to eat after shooting a dove like those in Maine. I had one fly into the grill of my car. It was like busting...
So true about the honey bees. I don't think the general public appreciates how much at risk certain crops are when the bees are compromised. I...
Shorter daylight days can be really depressing. I have one of those "happy lights to sit in front of for 15-20 min. in the morning. It is...
Hard to think those poults will mature in time to be large enough to survive winter in NH.
Our Lowes is selling that model for $1599. :loco: :crazy:
Your hamburger is safer also. Way less chance of it being contaminated. All those recalls on hamburger are often contaminated with E coli or...
I like how you have plenty of electrical outlets along the wall and at a good height.