You are off to a good start. I can't recall what stove you have, but the rule for all pellet stoves is that they need to be kept clean or they...
Is that garage raised up? Nice job. Lot of hard work there. Always harder to do it over than to do it from the ground up.
Oh dear, that is when you do the right thing, but then, is it the right thing? You did what you would have wanted done if the dog had been...
You know all this so this this is singing to the choir. It is a hard decision to make, however as you know, the long term is the priority. Your...
That is so true of sliding glass doors. I took the one we had out. got sick of it freezing up. Put in a nice wooden atrium door. Works much...
Ha Ha, hay good friend, Here is a hat for you! Wear it with pride. [IMG]:wacky:
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that stack in windy conditions. We can get 40 mph gust in any freaky thunder storm. Shear winds can move a...
I like the green beanie. As far as the ball on top [ATTACH] At least we have options! Really. It's all OK, just would like to sport one!
That's a really good rig. I looked into them a few years back, but they were sold out. the front of my house is too high to use one of those,...
Inventive, my goal is not to have to go on the roof. Many times there is ice under that snow. My roof is higher up. I leave the roof cleaning...
I agree, here is another picture of a gt. horned owl with the "head feathers" down. [IMG]
X2
Darn right there. Work smarter, not harder. You back will tell you to take it easy. The trick is to listen to it. :yes:
I always seem to notice how many roofs in your area are made of metal. Those who have asphalt roofs can end up shoveling them many times each...
Wise owl, most of them are that way. I've seen snowy owls here and great horned owls as well as a few others. We can hear them in the woods...
It seemed more mild here, but I still burned close to 5 tons of pellets, plus some of our bushes didn't bloom because the buds were frozen....
We had a huge snowstorm here before Halloween. Never know, have to be ready.
This report is very helpful. But I like the personal pictures that everyone post. MaineFoliage.com: Foliage Reports
Very nice picture. I really appreciate owls. They are very fascinating. Thank you for sharing.
I always like hats. I would be more interested in a solid color. Like Green or Brown. Are the hats insulated or single fabric layer in the cap,...