I used to sift pellets when I first started, but now I never vac my pellets. Never an issue. Poor slowly and directly in the hopper with the bag...
I walk out lots of times when I think things are not going right for the shopper. I have even just left the cart right where it is. (nothing to...
Sad, they will be missed.
You rebel, you! Keep that up and you will wind up in the principal's office. You paid the price of boycotting that self ordering device by...
Should get a little relief to night. Too little too late I am afraid. However, if we can get the wells filled before the ground freezes, that...
Seek professional help. If you have PTSD, there is help available. The longer you let it go, the worse it gets. You can be destructive to...
Molly on her patrol. She keeps a close watch on the garden. [ATTACH]
He knows who he wants to be a buddy with. :yes:
Draught is still bad here. Rain predicted for tomorrow and Monday. might get an inch. Seems too late for the farmers. Could have used it...
I like that better. Just enough heft to do the work for you, but short handled enough to have good control.
I don't climb either. Oh, I might use a step stool when no one is looking. Otherwise I catch h@ll.
That guy looked like he has prison pants on! also, he was wearing gloves so we can't be sure if he has all his fingers from that close chopping....
Yes!!!!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
That sure is. We have a lot of them in the river not far from us. They are protected. They are huge fish, prehistoric looking. They are seen...
Is that lake as shallow as it first appears? Thanks for the very entertaining pictures. That certainly is a nice place to visit. Good...
Cheaper here: Firewood, 3 cord dry mixed firewood. Cut and split, 16" lengths. You haul, $200 per cord. 1 cord dry oak and maple firewood. 4'...
Happy Birthday Woodwidow [IMG]
[IMG]
If you don't want to buy pellets because the cost more, sounds good. But if oil goes back up, and you have no pellets to fall back on, you can...
you and your wife have a good time.