I am glad you allow him access. As long as he doesn't soil in there, you should get along. I have had three really expensive repairs related to...
We have a new pizza place that won't take cash. They said it prevents them from getting robbed. So it is plastic or pay with your phone. Now...
I'm on one, have been for years. My numbers are now right where they ought to be. There seems to be more and more evidence to put folks on the...
You could do that, you have room and the ability to cope with another one or? However, then what will you do when a lost kitty shows up on your...
I just looked them up on Wikipedia. Seems they can live as a caterpillar up to 14 years before becoming the short lived Isabella Tiger Moth. So...
I did it! You put your zip code in towards the end. No restrictions I could see.
I think they are hanging on, trying to figure out the market. For some, they will survive. Others won't do so well. I really think any "new"...
two is a good number of cats. More cats, more work, and more money. But it is whatever works for you. My cats are all loveable and gentle....
The fact that the kids can't count change or even sign their name in cursive isn't their fault. They were not taught to by their teachers at...
Sick folks, just sick. Prayers for the child's safe recovery and apprehension of the criminal.
I was thinking that also. It is all that "mounting" that is causing the problem. Over 70 chippies is a huge number. They are getting food...
Our "inch" of forecasted rain, became a tenth of an inch of rain. Just enough to get the grass wet, but no the soil. It was overcast all day,...
With the glass top, my furniture looks as new as the day it came into our home. Spills, kids playing on the coffee table etc. wipes right up...
Let's just hope some "A~hole" doesn't carve their name in the wooden table top. My solution to issues like that is to top the table with glass....
7 cats, That's a lot of litter box duty. I hate doing it, but have to stay right at it to keep the odor down. Found if you don't keep the boxes...
My great grandfather was a logger in Canada. So was my grandfather until he was 25. He got married then and had 9 kids. Great Grandfather got...
about $60-$70 bucks too much for my blood. I've said it many times, pellets that give 6% more heat are not worth 30% more money. Good...
Just waltz on into the store, hand them the broken one, they hand you a replacement and you are back in business. Until the box stores move into...
OK Jay, now how many does that make. I have six. Not planned that way. Momma had kittens and we were not able to part with them. All are...
I tried saving spills like that, but once they hit the cement, I found that no mater how clean I thought the floor was, it wasn't and there was...