You go to your show, she goes to hers. If you spend any money, remember it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. I...
Lignetics are a decent pellet. I wouldn't hesitate to burn them. If you can buy them for the right price, I would go for them.
I have seen that stuff several times. It looks like glass and holds up well except for the butt heads that lay a cigarette down on it. No longer...
What wrong with me, no one has that kind of time. What is right, as far as I am concerned, is I am still able to suck in air, and my body is...
Nasty, but with that money, he could afford a lot of therapy to deal with it.
With your stoves, you can only go wrong if you pay too much. TSC has a current flyer that gives 10% off all items except those already sale priced.
How far do you have to go to get wood like that? I didn't see anything growing in your picture except for some very sparse grass.
Around here, those heat pumps are taking off like crazy. Every one I know who has them are very enthused with them. They leave their old oil...
You can dig down in the frame and line the ground floor and sides with foam, also put in some wire cloth around the inside to about a foot down to...
Some others do well also, Kale, other cool crop greens. Don't even bother with things that are tender for fall crops. There isn't enough...
There are so many uses for a cold frame. I have had them in the past. Some so simple. Like bales of spoiled hay laid out in a square and an...
You sure do a neat job processing your wood. I like those close to the ground tree stumps. Good job!
Best thing about all this is you know what you are feeding your family. I am lucky and have access to a very good local butcher shop. We can get...
Eeee [IMG]
you will get it worked out. Most do, all part of the learning curve. You many have mentioned, what stove are you using?
I wish you could send some this way. My son drained the above ground pool. He sat a hose in what looked like a chipmunk hole in the front...
I was not told why, just something about double dipping. In addition to the Civil Service, I retired from the Military and I have a full pension...
I don't know where you get all your energy. Like the Duracell Bunny! [IMG]
Not so good. At least you can run them through if you want. Your Harman won't care.
I was happy when my SS day came, I had earned all the points, had a print out of what to expect. Then they said that because I had also worked...