So much of government regulations comes from laws driven by lobbyist. Not always in your best interest. Big pharm, oil, "green movement". They...
I can see Lupine growing around that well. They will bloom in May-June [IMG]
I haven't bought underwear for the same reason you mentioned, but I have bought shirts and pants, jackets, and shoes. I have to say that they are...
And there is never any end in sight to that list. Know that very well!
That is unfortunate. The trees around this area are right full of maple. That is where we get the crimson red color that brings in so much...
Did you feel like you were being turned inside out? Prep is always the worst part. After the prep, I don't care who sees my bare butt. Just...
Here you go, try this. very organic way to clear off a lot http://www.goatworld.com/articles/brushcontrol/brushcontrol.shtml
[ATTACH]
I hear you, I only left oil and went to propane because I needed the space the oil furnace, oil tank and water heater took up. Now the whole...
Don't know why, but that gusset is much more appreciated now than when I was younger. I hate getting pinched, or squeezed down there. I'll buy...
Going to be crisp as a fresh apple come the weekend. Now you know the stove will be running. [ATTACH]
I took my oil furnace out last year and put in propane furnace (95% efficient) with baseboard HW. Also have a gas stove. But we heat with pellets...
No such thing as a stupid question on this forum. You don't know until you ask or look it up. I tend to do both nearly every day. I love the...
Read this is the paper while having my morning coffee: Average heating oil prices in Maine rose steadily from roughly $2 a gallon in 2004 to...
My son just ran through most of that with his wife's 1997 Toyota. They recently bought it for a good deal, now all the fix er up that needs to...
Oh don't I hate those. At least I hate the prep. The staff at the hospital are good. But I just hate the prep. Seems like that 5 years comes up...
When I come out of Lowes or HD, my wife asks me if I counted all the nuts and bolts in the trays. She did this all the time, so now I go there...
You are right about that winter. It was a cold one like we haven't had in several years. Snow so deep, we ran out of places to put it.
you need to rent a few goats! They will clean that area up really fast, all organic!
Still too much money. Can't justify the extra cost. At least that is how I see it. Glad I got mine at bargain prices. Had I more space I...