After reading this, it seems to me that owning and driving a Volt is sort of like being on welfare. First you get all those Kickbacks...
two daughters (both RNs) ages 44 and 43, two sons, ages 36 and 35 (contractors) 8 grandchildren, 6 girls and 2 boys. Ages 21-6. My youngest...
Just do the evil and don't get caught! :picard:
Not here, 80's and 90's here. Lawns are bone dry.
Lots of things to do with $300 than to buy overpriced things. That's like paying $6 for a gallon of milk. Why would you want to do that? I...
With my luck it would be a moose in rut. They aren't very friendly then. :hair:
So true, they have had a tremendous impact on how this state is run. We always took care of families in need, but now we have forced welfare. So...
That's why I like the trails to be open enough so I don't have a surprise staring me in my face. Startle reflex is unpredictable. I rather they...