Nephew had this dropped off at his shop today. Customer says..."It has a new chain but its still making noise and sparking. I think the clutch is...
Nice. We like ours. The magnetic jack base works well too.
Sthil MS 241-C Chainsaw | eBay buZZsaw BRAD
And an eye roll too?
We hit 60 today. Full sun most of the day. Dark and rain threat last couple hours.
I don't know how good it is but its better than no bar oil. This puts me back up to 14-15 gallons. Enough for a looong time.
He gave me one of their ( Rotary) copperhead full chisel .325 chains to try. I think its every bit as good as Oregon. I have a few tanks on it...
Maybe next year....want me to deliver them too? :rofl: :lol:
I'm about to win the you suck award.... My nephew owns a small engine repair business out of his home shop. Rotary has a sale on bar oil if you...