:D:handshake:
Must be your personality.
Eventually I'm pulling the top end off that #2, Brad can't have 241, to play wuth it a little.
I wonder if on mine, my excessive hacking may have reduced the impulse to the carb somehow. IDK. I just had enough of it. On to the Homelite super...
You bid on that 241?
Actually, they falsified it as covid even though she always tested negative. They were testing the residents weekly. It was actually sepsis from a...
The carb on that poulan 260 in my thread is what pushed me over the edge lol. I put a completely new walbro diaphragm kit in it and cleaned it....
Yes sir I do. I lost Dad and Mom 6 months apart when they passed.
I'm so sorry to hear that bud.
Thank you to all that have prayed for me. I have news to share. I do not have a disc pressing on my spinal cord anywhere. This is fantastic news...
Looks pretty young for being 52. :)
Looking good Monte.
The two runners. The ported one is obvious. Lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm going to put all new bearings, seals ect in the top saw and do some power...
I have 9 of those. 6 I parted out and have them saved in a tote. One of the other three was built from the best parts of 5 saws. The second...
I will drive anything. I give zero effs what others think. Id rock a yugo, festiva ect. I drove a Renault encore for a work beater a few years. Lol
Well fellas, I had enough of this pos saw. I gave it to the nephew before I use it for target practice. There must be something wrong with the...
Very nice collection. I like vintage Homelite and poulan as well. Old Remington saws too.
I'm not sure how cheap brad thinks hes going to get one but $325 would be the cheapest I've seen one.
How can I put this..... Some people shouldn't own motorized equipment.
Some people have no clue