Eric Wanderweg Thanks for the thumbs up on the muffler. I'm pretty particular and I'm decently happy with it.
In testing I witnessed at Kevins last GTG, the new Stihl RS pro narrow kerf .325 out cut factory Picco super, square ground Picco super and a fast...
MAF143 Eric Wanderweg
I attempted my first "fish gill" muffler mod today. It's acceptable for now. I also cut the screen out and enlarged the factory opening. More to...
I have it broken down to this stage currently. [ATTACH] I checked the squishand its at 0.031 with base gasket. The compression is 180. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I'm planning on doing some performance enhancement on my second MS241 saw as well as some cosmetic changes and repairs. Some repairs I...
I sold the Husqvarna 543 to my nephew today thus ending the comparison between these saws. I am, however, keeping the stock 241 for now and I'll...
Id rather have 3-4 ported pro saws than 15-20 stock saws. I just happen to have both currently. Lol
Agreed. 200%
Lol
Sell a couple of the saws you don't use.
I think she's dating one of the players or something. I'm not in the loop.
Exactly.
Lol. I have zero interest in any sports that don't have engines or go bang.
With a 400, why? You could get the 400 ported.
Im on the large scale RC forum. Football....no.
You must not want one as bad as you let on.
You might be on to something. :rofl: :lol:
Super what now?
I concur. Wealth of knowledge on many subjects.