I'm 100% in your camp on this this thought process.
Looks new. Nice.
I suspect that could be what happened to the poulan 260 I gave up on. I kinda went berserk on it with the grinder to see what would happen.
I taped my card to that plastic Poulan before I sent it packing. Now the nephew is pulling his hair out over it. Lol.
Me either.
Glass Onion | Van Leeuwen Ice Cream
Ice Cream | Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Now that earl grey tea....nope.
My wife says that company makes all kinds of bizarre, limited edition icecream.
Id try it. I ain't skeeerd.
Something like that. Lol
Thanks. Hopefully you get to run it in May.
Franks mang.
[MEDIA]
Thanks bud. The scratches and scars were already there. I think the saw was smashed by a tree or partially ran over at some point. Perfect...
Nope. Only a "bleaching" agent. Non chlorinated for removing stains. I suppose I could try that first.
Thanks bud. I can't make it look like Kevin so this will have to do. His looks factory on my xs241. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So the cosmetics... I'm not thrilled with the scuzzy look the saw has from the used bar oil staining the plastic. Everything that is white...
I was wondering about that after I posted.
I was planning on telling them it needs to be done in small steps to avoid warping. I'm going to also suggest blowing air in the cylinder from the...
Definitely. Even though I like the 543. I started the build thread on the second 241.