[MEDIA]
I have some saw projects going on. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking good bud.
Macro setting gets in close.
I'm fortunate to have an excellent Stihl / Husqvarna dealer that is a small engine repair business, not a hardware store that happens to sell...
[ATTACH] Numbers without base gasket. I used a magnifying glass to try and see the transfers better.
More 241 stuff... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cylinder is perfect. Piston shows most of the...
I've had one of those. Hobby lobby sells them. They aren't great.
Never heard of or seen these. Maybe a regional thing?
What is a bing?
Excellent.
How much? 1 is none, 2 is one. I might need a 3rd. Lol
Seriously?
Like myself, you'd probably hurt yerseff with that monster. :rofl: :lol::handshake:
Lol. Yeah, I was a bit frustrated.
I've been using mine for 3 years now without issue. 3/8, 3/8 Pico and .325. I stopped using the raker files in them because they make the chains...
Thanks bud. Those filters work well. I won't run one an off-road RC car, because they live in a cloud of debris, but on a saw, I see no fines....
I have everything removed so I can pull the cylinder tomorrow. I timed it today and it was a real pain with the tiny plug and decomp hole for...
Got a bit more done. First I checked to see if my go to 1/5 scale rc car filter, that I put on saws, fits the 241. The answer is yes after...
If he did he don't remember.