Bummer brother. This bums me out for you. Another thing I did with the fridge drain was seal it to the inside of the fridge so in the event it...
I thought on the outside was how they flowed.
I'm no electrician but from what I've read and seen in slow motion videos, when lightening strikes, just before it hits a charge jumps from the...
I remember that debate. Lol. Ground strap, side electrode...bla bla bla. Same thing.
Man, that looks fantastic.
Id like to see them update that 501p with better filtration and another horsepower. I've grown to like the self adjusting saws so that feature...
I have a set on my bench and a set in the tool box. No walking needed.
Hard to walk back to the truck in that scenario. Lol
I've worked on some older ones with missing screws, stripped out muffler mounting holes, miss matched screws from previous owners loosing and...
Post #17 shows my fix.
Yes they have drains. Bugs clog them with nests ect and the water ends up backing up and rotting the floor. I thought I posted my preventative...
You will definitely be glad you did too.
Maybe the dreaded Husqvarna screws rattling loose phenomenon I hear about? Idk.
Yes. This.
The thin gauges needed to set coil gap are very flexible. I put them between the magnets on the flywheel and the coil. The coil sandwiches the...
Certainly. I haven't had to adjust coil gap in the woods yet through. Lol
Yep. For the Zenoah engines in my large scale RC cars, I bought their gauge. It was cheap.
I remove the appropriate feeler gauge from the set and use it. If there is a range they list I go for the middle. Feeler gauges are cheap and...
As it should be. Lol
I can see us leaving Michifornia at some point.