42° right now. 6" of snow on the job 15 miles from home. 16" at home still
Negative. Isn't worth it
I'm good. Headed to pour a 5x10 generator pad
Good for her, and the boys. My son had to sit out one game for an unexcused absence in school, where in previous years, this particular absence...
There's an AM carb on eBay in Florida for $12. Might be worth a try while (if) you have to wait for an oem one. I'd also check your oil level....
I have a feeling that the main has the green monster in it. Some kind of brass corrosion. A torch tip cleaner might clean it out
Good. Coffee for me too
Couple weeks and I'll be there. Got this one job to get done
Lol. Yes, it'll be thirsty. But it looks like it'll pay for itself in daylight saved
I agree. A guy can go through a lot of Seafoam for the cost of an AM carb on eBay. They're probably under $20
The ones I have use a fixed main jet. And the low only moves 1/8 turn. But if they're clean, they never need adjustment. Mine are between 15 and...
Maybe when I hit the lotto.
Yep I hear ya. The attached garage got put on the 5 year plan. And then the 10 And then the 15. I'll get it one of these years
I'm ok. Thawing out stuff for dinner. Gotta shovel out the grill too
Howdy.
I've got a half dozen of these engines, and my problems are usually at idle. A good dose of Seafoam works, but it needs to sit awhile in the carb....
I'm guessing there's a lotta fairies in Seattle
Like the one The Wood Wolverine rode as a kid?
I sent that 026 on Thursday. It was there Monday. Your favorite USPS
Yes, helping out.....