Figgered
Negative. Low top. Wide azz
The chain? Or the 036?:eek:
I took 3 or 4 stihls, 3 Dolmars, and 4 huskies to Custer's. When I got home, the only husky still standing was the 394. Sideways balance
My sorry. Close enuff. Should have known, Mr Schultz
Got any time on it? You were wondering if it was too sharp. Just wondering if will last
He's a polock, but he makes some really good bratwurst. So we let him play wif us
We're in luck.....not you...
He'll need a new data plan too
Nah. I wasn't that proud lol. I was hurrying up to try and get it finished by the time the truck left so I could wash tools off . I missed it by 4...
And sty57 is our friend Brian
Wth, everybody go on lunch when i got here? Slackers...
Must cut faster in clean wood. They mentioned that it wouldn't have done so well on the landing after it was dirty.
I wouldn't worry about it then. That's pretty good
Half the time it's hard to tell until you take a pic of it. I run my finger up the sideplate. You'll feel it if it's got a beak
Yep
Snow? Cold? Eskimo? Greasy trucker cap?
How did it last? Couple tanks in clean wood?
I'd say so too. Teeny bit low in the corner.
Whas shaking Brian Sty?