He could take a vid of him not taking vids
Gluttons for punishment, we are
Just subscribed
They git perty big up there [ATTACH]
Nah, it's fine. There's just a bunch of extra parts in them. Over-engineering at it's finest. I pretty much have them figured out now, so whenever...
Hi Glen. I'm Kevin
Wheels are turning................ If/when I go to Alaska, you and I are gonna go hunting or fishing, that is for certain
Not sure I ever want to tear into one of those things again. But, if it has to happen......
I'm ok. Ate some dinner and watching some tv
That is azz-kickingly hilarious.
If you're gonna do that, it'd be easy to fill the holes in and spread the pattern another 1/2"
I see...:yes:
How possible/feasible is it to cut off the fins around the exhaust port to give some room for welding around the exhaust flange to allow you to go...
Quick 8 hours today. I like it when time flies by at work
How's the 7310? Oil hose get delivered?
Trimming and building a closet. How's you's?
:picard: The high tops, to me, set them apart from a husky. Low tops remind me of huskies
Shinny ftw
[ATTACH]
What can Electrolux suck for you?