All good here. Sister's family coming over for bfast tomorrow morning. And I'm cooking for dinner tomorrow night at the MIL's.
Hiya Mikey
Moar better. To me, at least. You like it? What year?
That's cuz you got a Dodge. Sounds like a Cat loader:thumbs: Carb got here today. Thanks
They are pretty friendly. Start the loader up and they'd come running.
Yes
Silly fish...
Before dad died we had a few [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Me too. Well it will be. Just got McD's coffee. Can't dring that shxx for an hour
I'm great, man. How's yous?
That's how I do it, kinda. I usually use butter. I'd be really hungry after seeing your pic if I wasn't already stuffed
Evening, men.
He seems like a good guy. Chatted with him a year ago
Who is Terry? Seems like a good saw
I'm ok. Got a family Christmas shindig this evening a couple hours away
The saw in above video- is it a product of 3 or 4 builders also? Or just a random fast saw video?
Morning
I believe most any bi-metal hole saw will work. I've found Lennox to be decent
Same here
On the 4th Saturday of Christmas?