You know me.....easily impressed
I'm good. Getting ready to head home from the MIL's
That pic is a week old. Chop chop slacker. 64's are going on the lathe in a couple weeks
Evening men And merry Christmas
Howdy men. Sorry dally, no pics of the prime rib. You would've been pizzed anyway, and you would've had to post your bathroom sink pic again. But...
We make soup with them
I agree with all that. Those btu charts vary quite a bit. Must be a regional thing
Looks like its rated at 23. Similar to ash. Needs to season for a couple years or it smells as it burns
Glad you like it, Tom.
You like?
Ahh yes. And the left over gummi bears.....yum
Yum yums
I brought fish and shrimp to the gtg last weekend. Had so much other food we never ate it. At 18° in the truck, it never even thawed out
Joe would have 50k on that thing by now
So, about 200 miles apart?
Nah. It's about 25 outside. Dark interior of the truck makes it about 35 prolly inside. I'll go out and get it in the morning
I'll get pics. She's got the dang fridge full so the meat is sitting on the seat of my pickup lol.
You'll like that. Much better suited to bucking in a pile than a 441. Good saws
She is. But a few years ago, the "women" got together and decided that we'd just have soup and sandwiches for Christmas dinner. And, well, that...
461?