When did the 3 come out? Neighbor got his about 3 years ago. Trigger group and barrel assembly was goofy.
But the sbe3 is pretty sweet. Neighbor has one
No sir. I already gots 2 Beretta Extrema 3.5
I don't get out much. Splain?
1 last night, 1 today, our house tomorrow with the kids. Downhill slope from right now. Aaaaalmost done
We're all Mikes
Aren't we all.
Pics
Sluuuurp
Anthony did prolly $20k worth of grinding on that thing for about $5k
I knew that....
Pics of the milk
You guys get your feeler hurted? Took your ball and went home?
Merry Christmas fellow FHC'ers
He' prolly chasing mum in the shower again
You'd end up being the one whining bout dat. Been there....
Like I've said before, you don't get to lookin like THIS without liking good food
Yes. This.
Yerp. Specially when I brought prime rib :stirpot:
I'm good. Kicked back drinking some coffee