Hell no. Theres 4" in the driveway since i plowed it
Plowed, fixed the plow, plowed some more. Done finally. How's y'all?
Take the gullet out with a file and make it look like the new chain below the cutter. I mentioned a few pages back that with round semi chisel...
Doing well. Headed out to plow some snow
Morning fellers. Time to put old work tools in the new tool boxes. And put the plow on the truck and go plow 20" of new snow
That yellow one, middle left, that one likes to beat up on bigger brothers and cousins. That thing is crazy
Sty57 must be a napper too.
Our cold spell is always late january early February
If I look carefully out the window, i can see orange trees starting to blossom
Stihl +5 here
You gotta work tomorrow, Schultzie?
Yes. Def.
That's where I was going. Just didn't wanna be the doik that mentioned names lol :D:D:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'm ok. Scrambling among here, helping Tom, ope, chain grinders....had to go mix a drink
At least now you have a variety......
He likes that
The 10° vise tilt you mentioned earlier
One thing about grabby chains...touch sand and they aren't any more. Much faster than going the other way around lol
I'd imagine it would help. Sharper feeds better.
On semi chisel, I've had to go sharper or deeper to get any hook at all. Or lower rakers to get it to cut on its own