[ATTACH] This guy has been around for a while. It’s good for filling tires. It doesn’t run air tools very well. I’m used to a dual lung...
My “friends” always show up wanting something...
Got an appointment pumping concrete Wednesday morning. 10* ambient temp will make it interesting.
Hopefully it’s not just hype this time!
Good idea.
Hmmm... they didn’t have a lift gate?
Did the freight company contact you to set up a time for delivery?
I have been curious what that place was. Spent plenty of time looking at it from the lake trolling for salmon. Cool to know what it is.
it’s a 275 mile trip to my house I’ll be happy to see it by the end of the week. I’ll need to get a couple sections of pipe and a damper. I’ll be...
No, very busy day at the office I did not have time to call. I did not get confirmation the thermodisk has been shipped. Possibly different...
My stove just was shipped today!
Any updates Sinngetreu?
[ATTACH] Chestnuts roasting.
Nope. And not much room to crawl under without Jack stands
Hopefully he is a little wirey fella.
There is a little wire that goes from the solenoid to the starter motor pretty common for it to rot out.