Oh yes. I started to make a list but don’t have enough time right now...
I was kinda creeped out didn’t look too close. Made a quick exit.
I bought a stove from an old buck that flipped smoke dragons. New brick, door gasket and a rattle can paint job. I got one of his waiting to be...
Never said I wasn’t penny wise and dollar foolish:D
. [ATTACH] I got the xl version goes up to 900 I’ll have to see if it works.
My concern is more kw consumption than clogging up the works.
Yup. That’s it!
I think the SBI disk turns on at like 100* I wouldn’t have a problem just letting it run unless you were smoldering wet wood.
Yup feel the same way. Noticed the benifits of a blower with the summers beat.
I don’t care for those things. Ecofan or whatever. Expensive and don’t move much air. I do know some people like them. Are you saying the fan has...
Did you get a blower?
I only ever tried elk once. Grandpa got a roast from a hunting buddy. I’m quite sure it was at the bottom of his freezer for a while. Even the...
You could probly make one. But for parts and labor to makes something that looked decent I think I’d be over 60 bucks.
Cut down some trees here and you will end up with beech saplings so thick you can barely walk through them.
Thermodisk shipped today...
This one did not.
Not much story, reloaded got distracted and heard a strange noise. I went to inspect found the thermometer on the floor. It would no longer stick...
Anybody ever get a magnetic thermometer so hot it falls off the pipe?:emb:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My helpers.
BOL says a Quebec address.