Do you cut on your property? Buy cut and split? Scrounge?
I’m in no real rush.
How much did you end up with?
Stove is still in pa. Looks like there will be a bit of a delay. The fan switch was supposed to be delivered today but will be delayed. No biggy I...
[ATTACH] Work was called off today! Depending on when it stops I may still go in and help clean up. I’m sure there will be plently of people...
There is a gas fire place in an addition on the house. We use less than 100 gallons a year. I asked them to come get the tank I fill a couple...
People burn wood in Miami?
Yeah scoundrels they are! I get charged 4.59 a gallon and my neighbor gets charged 2.59 because they use more?
The way propane is sold should be illegal.
Did he uses Mrs Dash or Lawrys?
Dude is passed out on the broom handle!
Any where from 5” to 18” forecasted here. I guess they got their bases covered. Let it snow!
13* f burning a load of red oak. Not going to be fun playing with water outside today!
More like fromunda cheese.
I just figured it out the stove is in Carlisle pa. Estimated delivery date 21st
No the tracker link in the email from sbi don’t work.
Outback would work but 3k$:faint:
[ATTACH] Gotta get rid of some clutter.
Dood, a wood cook stove that I can make work in my kitchen is on the list of things to find. Grammy used to cook thanksgiving dinner on a wood...
My wife thinks I’ll end up like that old buck with stoves stacked up like cord wood in the yard.