The plate is smaller than the pipe so there is some forgiveness if your measuring is off.
[ATTACH]
Poke a hole in the pipe. Measure half way around the pipe and poke another hole. Put the plate in the pipe. Side the rod through pipe then the...
[ATTACH] A little box showed up from Canada today. I picked up some pipe and I had a damper on the shelf. Ready to rock and roll when she shows...
Just file the burrs off the drivers you will be good to go! Ask buZZsaw BRAD
Thanks that is what I was thinking.
Hmmm, do they usually just get thrown away?
[MEDIA]
What species of birch. White birch I would pass on black birch I would take as much as I could get.
Thank you!
First sled was an elan I was 8. It was probly 25 years old. Heavy as a school bus and I always had a fuel stain on my jacket. I’m a Ford guy too...
Maybe if it’s a ski doo.
Weren’t you a snowmobile guy?
Only 60 miles from here we got 14”
Engineers would have no problem If the bean counters didn’t get in the way!
Like you said modern cars are the same a very small broken wire or bad connection could make you stuck. I prefer bad fuel mileage and being able...
[ATTACH] Finally a decent snowfall here!
When I have thrown a chain I find that the drivers are mushroomed from hitting the drive sprocket binding it in the bar. I’ll find the ones that...
Is like being in a snow globe outside right now. If it keeps up till 4 like they say we might make the predicted 18”.
I was gettting grapple loads I split with a buddy. He decided it was too much work for him and switched to pellets. Lately I have been buying 1...