What’s the glove do?
Well, like all things in 2020 my stove was mixed up with another pallet and is on a truck bouncing around the countryside. Exactly what I was...
Hell no!
Your invited. It includes getting 500lbs down a dozen steps. I guess you know all about it. :doh:
The stove is in NH! I’ll be picking it up tomorrow.
No, the tracking site is still the spinning wheel of death. Im thinking I might just call the freight company and see what they say.
It’s funny how some people only want oak, and they usually burn it wet!
Here’s hoping.
And there is the reason we use ts420 saws.
Since the pandemic slowed things down my dealer has been an absolute jerk. He was always happy wen I would walk on the truck and spend hundreds at...
Unfortunately I have little hope of my gift to arrive to my person on time. I ordered it two weeks ago seems it’s in a box jumble at a sorting...
[ATTACH] A box showed up addressed to warner im thinking it’s my SS gift!
Lol my buddy caught the dog cable the first time he used his new ariens he said it was bound up tight! One co worker caught the spigot on the side...
Rudolph the red nosed rain deer!
I only got about 30 seconds in...
[MEDIA]
Finally! I have told my wife and kids this countless times. And the Amazon delivery vehicles:hair:
The wind could easily carry an ember. I have a friend that burnt his house down just like that. Not trying to nag but it happens.
It’s interesting how computers have gotten glitchy lately.
I have seen the ones that you are talking about on line but haven’t seen one in person.