I called drolet this morning g to try to get my fan moving but they are closed.
Boss said I can’t stink the house up today we have company coming.
Well, the beast is cold cuz it’s supposed to be 55*f tomorrow. Puke! I think the rental place will be open Saturday. I got my elbow exchanged....
Thanks!
Mighta had a couple beers last night....
Yup have the generator and transfer switch. But I only have so much fuel and no way to make more if there ever was a long term outage.
Sorry the extension cord Is direct to the outlet. The snap disc interrupts the live circuit.
The outlet is directly direct to the outlet with one of the circuits switched by the snap disk. [ATTACH]
Sinngetreu . I took the cover off the fan switch the other day I think I was wrong about not being able to make something work for 60 bucks. A...
Much better construction than the summers beat! Now I just gotta find some friends to get it in place. People seemed to stop answering calls 3 or...
[ATTACH]
That is the one hang up that has stopped me from looking harder at a boiler.
Christmas with no power would be kinda fun.
Arc freight sucks hose water. But I’m leaving in a few to get the stove at the depot if this lady actually calls me back this time.
It’s stuck I can see where the seam is dented. I’ll return it an get another one.
And I just noticed one of the sections of my adjustable elbow won’t adjust. Sweet.
Tenderloin here as well. Bought the whole loin I’ll cut the roast out and have some steaks for the freezer.
I was just told my delivery won’t be until the 28th... at the earliest.
Right! With the new gig company pays for tools needed. He don’t get it... I’m thinking I won’t get my pair of snap on socks he usually hands out...