I wood love to get a load like that. Great size bit too big for processing. The guys around here save wood like that for people with processors...
I could have just done one 90. Last minute I decided to try the 2 45’ for something new. And to leave plenty of room to install the blower. I’m...
Thanks. It comes from working flat rate for years. The job pays 3 hours wether you finish it in one hour or 5 hours. Gotta just figure it out and...
I did not have time to fuss with the blocks. Something I may change in the off season.
It’s cold out! Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] We have ignition!
The dolly holds most of the weight but you still have to manhandle it a bit.
[ATTACH] The elbows are a little janky but good enough.
[ATTACH] Stripped [ATTACH] on its way down.
I have and still am looking into an indoor boiler but I have only one flue to work with as far as wood heat goes and I want to have a heater that...
[ATTACH] A pic of the stove in the truck after picking it up. The freight company must of had their hands full it as an ordeal with them. Shoulda...
F you 2020!
We recently purchased a Drolet HT3000 it will be replacing a fisher style plate stove that I nicknamed the wood beast. She throws plenty of heat...
The package to my ss is still in transit. Hang tight in the big sky state.
My friend sent me this. Yesterday it was a 6’ snowman[ATTACH]
Same here, doors and windows open :bug:
[ATTACH] 3 hours at 136* then seared on the stove top.
We get those style gloves issued to us at work. They cove in packages of 12 they are always stuck together. We get the rink ones in warm weather...
[ATTACH]
We have company coming today I won’t have much time to get to FHC tomorrow, I decided to take a peak. [ATTACH] Thank you very much to my secret...