Yes it does. I don’t have a blower at the moment. There is very little heat coming off the sides of the stove. I just thought I’d experiment. 6...
[ATTACH] Waaaayyy, more fun than burning in a steel box!
[ATTACH] First north south load.
Well that took a strange turn... anyhoo... It’s different to me that the sides of the stove put of so little heat. The side measures half the...
Mrs warner just came down while I was taking temp measurements. Laughed and asked if I bought the temp gun for the stove. If she knew what I have...
[ATTACH]
Not freezing Is a good thing!
[ATTACH] I was concerned by a fire like this earlier but I only have 500*
Well that kinda stinks!
Yeah I asked him twice he said 900 is no problem. I won’t be testing it but I know I can push it much harder than I have.
I just talked to a guy at sbi he said no problem running the stove top temp up to 900*:bug: I gotta put the pedal to the metal!
Loaded the stove with 5 splits of oak and maple at 4:45 am when I got home at 2:30 there were still hot coals. I raked them forward and put 3...
Thanks.
I installed this stove with 2 45’s the last stove had a 90 two 90’s actually one out the back and one into the thimble.
After we talked about the manometer I did squat. I am kicking myself for that.
So I am thinking that a smaller diameter flue would increase draft?
So far I have just run it on the lowest air setting with small loads. Seems like an inferno in the box. I’ll feel better tonight when I can take...
Got plans for the stoves?