There really isn't a wrong way to split. Experience is a great teacher and after a while you will find a comfort zone. The other word of...
Great view, great thread title and great pile of splits. :thumbs: Most of the time I'll split a round, regardless of size down the middle to...
You've got connections all over the planet, huh?
It was freakin heavy whatever it is. Didn't get a chance to cut and split it, but will report back when I do.
What would a NOS 241 bring in your area?
Yes one stud.
Then I guess I should buy this one for $500. Never seen gas. Half hour ride for me.
What is your echo 271 used for? Good luck! Hope you get it! :saw:
Good sale. How do you convince folks to buy it? Mention pine around here and they run and look at you like you've got three heads.
Some type ornamental tree. Was not far from the dump this morning and stopped. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ThomH123 is a bad influence! :whistle:
What is it? Scrounged at the dump this morning. Some type of ornamental but not sure. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Gotta love homeowners with dull saws!...
X3
Not a bad saw. The 16" bar that came with it was damaged from using it dull so I threw a 14" bar from another saw on it. I like it better than...
Youre probably right. I was being conservative