Oops! :emb: It was Monday morning this morning wasn't it? :confused:
Not sure???[ATTACH]
With my 241 purchase my 201 rear handle hasn't been touched. Love my 201 top handle. If a minty 200T came up for sale reasonable I'd be very...
First in firewood production thanks to you! :saw: :axe: :woodsign: :rofl: :lol:
Uh, well his user name is "Retired Coal Miner" :whistle:
Good stuff there. Easier is gooder in my book. Havent score much in recent times although I spied a barkless dead ash that I may take soon.
Was the version 3 sold in the US? How do I know if its a V3 vs earlier versions?
With the mfr. name this came to mind:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Gonna be a nice little stand. If you don't mind my asking what will you get for a bag of wood?
Not far from you in Colchester should you want to take a look in person.
Same here more or less. Brush fire in central CT made the national news. Burn ban started a couple days ago. I'm liking it as storage is dry...
Nice stuff for some lucky customers. I have a few bags of scrap framing lumber (no PT) for sale as solo stove wood. No takers yet. What...
Gotta love empty space. Means room for more wood! I wonder how many yards of splitter trash/sawdust you generate in a years time.
:popcorn:
Any pics of the bark? May be a choke cherry?
Does the wood have a eucalyptus (cough drop) aroma? Ill check when I split it.
I looked it up and yes only native to the West coast. Kinda wishing I grabbed a limb with leaves on it. Didn't even think to.
En route to a birthday party we passed this. Stopped on the way back and chatted with the guy for a few minutes. A few days in and will take...
Fu-Go balloon bomb :D I live near the Connecticut flyers club. Huge field where they can fly remote controlled planes. When cutting in my woods...
Cool find. How common is any type of maple in your area?