I was referring to the floor joists and not the floor itself. In my build it was 4x6 joists on 24" centers. Taking shape nicely though.
How tall will the stacks be? Maybe double them up for extra stiffness and minimize any sag.
Fresh cut right down the street from my place. Big gnarly thing. Not sure if it was fully dead but some punky limbs. Was on its way out....
aint that the truth! :D
Neither do you! :salute: :rofl: :lol:
X2
My build was 8.5x20' with 6.5' for head clearance with it a foot or so off grade. It is more or less a big pallet with a roof. Access from both...
Yup, I see those from time to time. Dunno if I've ever pulled one out of my ash though! :doh:
Belated happy birthday. Looking good so far. Build it big. Wishing I did on mine. Built mine out of repurposed, reclaimed, scrounged...
:rofl: :lol: Yes I do!
HEY!!! We're on the internet! :wacky: :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
Half cord load of barkless went to a regular today. He'll get another half cord by weeks end and will take another cord this burning...
Thank you sir! :handshake:
Bark free black locust. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Split the lone shorter piece while I was running the hydro this morning. (forgot to take a pic) Had no aroma but very heavy. Im thinking its the...
Saw was purchased in 2018. Was that the last year they were mfrd. in the US?
I was thinking about joining. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
I think he was referring to the rear handled versions off the 200/201???
Yes that's choke cherry also called wild cherry IINM. The bark looks like black birch bark on steroids. Black cherry bark splits very clean.
I had considered trying the bags myself. buzz-saw had given me a few and I filled them with 2by lumber scraps and have for sale on FBM for solo...