Check your local building code/building dept for specs on stove requirements. Nice looking setup! :thumbs:
Nice grab. Completely forgot about stopping there today. Had a cut anyhow. Any wood and brush left on the ground gets scooped and put in dumpsters.
Good luck Steve. If you ever need a hand in scrounging just PM me. I browse FBM almost daily looking for free wood and see stuff in your area.
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Second half cord to same customer as post #217 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] BL to be sold yet at this location. Four rows deep.[ATTACH]
Happy birthday brenndatomu
If I still hand split my wood I wouldn't even think of taking the stuff.
The elm I gave you came from the same yard. They guy said he may even quarter up the big ones with his hydro.
Good stuff there. Sounds like the one I cut the other day. Will that get used/sold this burning season?
Got a text yesterday from a guy who has given me logs from tree removals in the past few years. Four more trees taken down. Stopped to check it...
Just seeing this thread. I'm in. I thought of this recently and didn't realize it had been posted. Kevin do you think enough members will see...
[ATTACH]
I was working in full sun on the South side in a Summer weight shirt (luckily I hadn't put them away for the season) I complained it was too warm
SNOW! It was near 70 here. Near record highs for tomorrow.
[MEDIA]
Four most common maples in my area are silver, red, Norway and sugar from lowest to highest btu value. Silvers commonly seen as a yard plantings...
Barely. Barely opens too.
Spruce. Not sure of the variety. Smelled like Christmas after I split them.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Youve been busy. Some sweet firewood to be.:thumbs:
If you have enough extra 2x8 go 24" or even 16" but you stated they were going to be used for the decking. As stated wet wood weighs up quickly....