Grabbed the rounds today. I was going to noodle the big ones in half for ease of handling but he didn't want a mess so loaded them as is....
X2
One of my favorite wood aromas.
A lot easier than scrounging it for sure. I actually called a land clearing guy looking for black locust in quantity. How much cordage in that...
Y Yes it is very rot resistant. I have some milled boards to build some planters for Ms. buZZsaw's daughter. It came from a sassy in their...
Did he quote you for hardwoods? Wonder what you would get in an equal sized load of such?
Not enough! :rofl: :lol: :tree: :woodsign:
What is your current inventory Dennis? What do you like to have on hand?
LOL!!! I've been banned from my local church. Told the priest he was doing a helluva job!:doh:
Funny as when I had the funds to buy my 400, the guy backed out I ended up buying a 462. The guy changed his mind and I then bought the 400 a...
Red and white oak mix[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How are you liking the saw Woodpusherpro? Is it up to your expectations?
Simple and effective. Looks like it works perfect.
Norway maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No worries. Ive been out of sync for years! I just realized the clocks were supposed to be changed last night...seriously.:emb: Keep the...
:faint: JBYB! I know you've had the back issues and cant do much relating to anything firewood. Nice to see you posting and may it be the...
Eric VW Are you making firewood and not posting pics? Gonna have to report this to moderating.;) [IMG] Nice truck. Something to be said about...
OH YEAH! :rootintootin: Nice color and brand. Too nice to put wood in. Im jealous of the tailgate.:rofl: :lol:
Nice set up. Tis the season. How close to the house are those racks?
Got a PM from the lady. They took another tree taken down. Had at it today. Easy cut and load. Norway maple. 400 & 241 tag teamed. [ATTACH]...