We need to find a Stihl riding mower for you! :D
When I browse FBM for saws I've seen their advertisements and thought it was a joke. At the price it seems like Chinese junk.
Inside joke here as I'm a Stihl guy and we kid each other about brand loyalty.
Neat old tool. Never have tried one. Love the thread title BTW. :thumbs: Sorry we're such a bad influence! :rofl: :lol:
Step daughters BF asked me to take down a couple long dead ashes. Normally not a problem other than on a slope engulfed by vines, prickers and...
Brought in some recycling. Just this pine. Not for me.[ATTACH]
Rental places may deliver. Too bad I wasn't a little closer as id haul it away or give you a hand. Any pics Dave?
Thought maybe you were trying to SQUEEZE every cent out of it! :makeitrain" :rofl: :lol:
Central standard time?
Hope you bought him a coffee or two! :coffee:
Couple years ago I was doing a job and walked into the garage there to get more material. There's a small bird "stuck" inside flapping away by...
I noticed a dropping on the dashboard this morning.
BW has a chambered center pitch too. Any split pictures yet Ohio dave?
Great haul and way to get it done. :thumbs: Free wood is free wood and two miles is a huge plus. I've loved this thread since I've joined FHC...
cherry[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like a good time was had by all. How many times a year do you go there? I know you also go during the Winter. Does Truckaa go too?
I think you've made a new best friend. Nice uniform lengths. Did he cut them or you? Headed to mine shortly with some recycling. Hopefully...
I walked up to my truck after working in the woodyard yesterday and was startled by the noise coming from inside the cab. Somehow this sparrow...
LOL! No, but I did cut through some rope in a cherry log when I was cutting there in 2022. [IMG]
Id be leaving the knotty part of that too. Us CT hoarders are quite the wood snobs! :cool: How much more crabapple does he have?