I saw one boil when I first walked across the wooden bridge, I see small fingerlings in the creeks here - no where near anything but an occasional...
This maple fell over last spring while I was working in the yard but snagged in a Red Oak so let it be. It was on the ground after a good wind...
It's called an OWB:smoke:
Our Yorkie acted like this this past spring, ended up being he needed his anal glands relieved(they were swollen and infected) - we had him at the...
I'm debating on a PMR30 - if I could ever actually hold one.\ My neighbor swears by his S&W 38 hammerless ultralite - it is probably the nicest...
Hi my name is Steve.. and I'm a Woodaholic. Grew up in Maine burning wood and eased my way down south. Found it still got cold here in Alabama...
36 overnight and I think it hit 62 today - burning a bag of sweetgum then a few splits of red oak before bed - 74 in here this morning and a small...
If you're serious about CC I'd suggest reading Andrew Branca's book Law of Self Defense 2nd ed. - he's a MA attorney and the book is very in depth...
well the oil drained out like thin gas. Pulled bowl checked float reassembled refilled oil and she's purring like a kitten. feel like Forest Gump...
Hey Fellas - finally found the new forum. Anyways tried to get the old Snapper running this morning to suck up the leaves and it ran for ~2mins...