Yeah the front coming through tomorrow will give us our high of ~50....in the morning. Got to get the rest of the peppers before it goes to low...
Looks like it might of froze split and started healing before giving itself up to your woodpile
If it's an 880 in a box it's a scam. They try to get you to pay with walmart card points - a similar one was posted near me and I came across this...
Is this kind of like burning down a Yamaha at a Harley rally?:drool:
That's why I asked about the 044 - looked off to me The one on ebay is a 460 with a big bore kit...
I have adopted college football as a so-so pastime (when in Rome ya know). So the GF is from LA and is an LSU "fan" - and I have to put up with...
Well hadn't been on CL in a while and saw a MS 362 about 40mis from here this morning(said it cut 1 limb) - stupid me had stuff to do and when I...
Could be property markers as well. The Nat'l forest boundaries are painted red here - but they scrape the bark back before painting. I've seen...
I got the mower for free from a coworker who rarely if ever maintains his equipment. The filter was plugged from the oil/gas soaking it from the...
Pretty close on just the wood(aromatic & slightly nutty just like Fat Bastards #2 made into coffee) - smoke smell will be different same as the...
Dude that is hickory - I will post some pics of known hickory bark and some walnut off my property in the daylight(if there is any tomorrow)
I struggle with this same thing - just Tuesday after finishing up that blown over Maple I was looking at all the hickory and telling myself not to...
No the second is for sure hickory - it will have varying degrees of heartwood color from reds - dark browns. It makes some beautiful cabinets too;)
I failed to get tin on my longleaf pine stacks and they are too damp to burn yet. Had a few splits of SYP sitting in the stack from last year but...
You're supposed to smell your wood - it's OK around here BW I've had before didn't smell strong either. Hickory won't really smell like...
It is what you thought it was
Probably Pignut or mockernut they are hard to distinguish from just bark - but they have no distinguishing BTU difference or smoke smell. Grab a...
Second is hickory - score man!
SaveMoney - winter is not all that hard to get through down here, not like the ones I remember in ME - and especially the last 4 I spent in...
That is pretty dang cool. Would suck if a stack tipped while seasoning though