Will he ever be caught up? Seems like he is headed for the same perma backlog as other infamous saw builders? Is there a slow time of year...
I’ve always hand filed, but I’ve used some machine sharpened chains that were impressive and seen some butcher jobs too. It’s all about what works...
That sounds like a bargain to me.
Lol That’s some serious grinding
I’ve seen some of the pepper eating contests where they munch on Carolina reaper. Lol Everything on their heads starts leaking.
Oh dang, do you have shingles?
My wife and daughter have covid also and it’s starting to feel like my bionic lumberjack antibodies are wearing thin. Need to make firewood soon,...
Went from a 3 day weekend to a 6 possibility 7 day work week because of snow. I can’t remember the last time I unlocked the saws, or made a...
That looks like the world’s best off road meth lab.
They still don’t have all of the secondary roads cleared from the last snow. Some people are just getting power back in time for another round of...
I can taste salt in Texas Pete, but I don’t salt anything. Maybe that’s why I like it on everything.
That’s a bummer.
Smothered and covered obviously
You can get a bottle of Texas Pete here for 88 cents. You can’t get a dagum hashbrown or grits for 88 cents. Frank’s taste like a poor imitation...
Siracha on BBQ? I’m shook
What is wrong with people? Siracha? Texas Pete goes on everything end of story. I’ve tried Franks, but it’s not as good as Texas Pete. Siracha on...
43 and it’s looking like our snow cover may last awhile with more snow in the Friday forecast. Proof that we are in the upside down times.
Looks pretty sweet with a light bar on it :thumbs:
Another thing is dragging the coals to the front closer to the air.
Note taken. In addition to being ridiculous to split, it smells like a funky crack.