What’s your opinion on the condition of both. Good to go, or ditch them? Original cylinder with meteor slug. Would the scratches on piston worry...
23 and burning oak. There’s a fresh blanket of snow on the ground.
29 and snowing again. NC the winter wonderland you’ve never heard of.
I’ve used benzene sunscreen for years and it hasn’t affected me a bit.:startled:
Omg rent a loader and huge dump truck!
Thank God it was all east of me. It won’t hurt my feelings if they are wrong about tonight too. I need things to dry out.
That’s sad! My grandparents lived in SD and I can’t remember a Xmas without snowmobiles and deep snow, but that was the 70’s and 80’s. I know it’s...
Lol phew ok so I have some time to think on it :saw: and acquire more saws
Ok put me on the list. How many weeks do I have to decide which one?
I don’t have a modified saw. Still debating if I can let one of my saws be away from home that long.
29 and it’s all downhill from there.
C’mon everybody is doing it. Don’t you want to be in the cool club? You can quit whenever you want to.
Weed, dusters, amphetamine, pills, and yes I’ve smelled liquor on a ground guy before. I’ve witnessed projectile vomiting at the chipper. I know...
I know some Asplundh guys and they told me about drug use on the way to job sites. It’s a miracle more are not killed or injured everyday. Also...
I wouldn’t consider Texas Pete or Franks as hot but more spicy. It’s the perfect companion for fried chicken.
Bring a trailer!
I figured it out! All the bird chit, chipped blade and wear increased the value over new. :picard:
Someone trying to cash in on a forestry name, or trolling for suckers?
Is it from Canada? I see the maple leaf now.
It’s an Oak bark, maybe black. I’d sure like to find out what those ripples are. I’m sure there are matching indentations in the wood, so maybe...