For years, before 261 showed up, I used the Husqvarna 242 for limbing, bucking and felling small trees. Flickable, light and zippy was the appeal...
I was only speculating on a 300, but if it was 48cc it could be a successor to the 261. The 261 has been around a while now. This would also open...
The 300i will be a super light weight high performance 40cc saw with fi and magnesium piston.
Good luck, that’s a fair offer. I got mine new a few years ago for a little over 1k. It has a 24” light bar.
Did you get it yet? Does it have the 24” light bar?
Someone picked up limbs in their yard and bundled them up. I didn’t see the cellophane right away. It looked like it was a rack of loose wood.
Is it per stick or the whole rack? Looks like someone cleared out their firewood abuse rack. Def not as neat and uniform as buZZsaw BRAD s...
I’ve got a good one I took to the local shoe repair shop to get sewn back together. I’ve seen decent looking canvas bags on Amazon, but none of...
4 weeks from now I may be leaning toward D. I have splits to stack today, but first I have to move more wood into the basement. If I didn’t have...
About a cord away from spring.
I get Stihl parts from a stihl dealer. Hopefully you have another one nearby that can order the parts you need. You might also find the parts or a...
Yesss! I hope it’s contagious and there’s an outbreak of cad on FHC. :dex::saw:
The cost of saws is rising as rapidly as everything else. It seems like the 261 went up $100 in a year as well as the Husqvarna 550. Hard to...
That’s ready for a wood stove and furniture. :yes:
Just waiting on a carb kit. [ATTACH]
I have stihl .325 058 on my 242xp.
Yes it had a broken muffler gasket and carbon buildup with chunks missing. The saw would lose power and want to die in the cut. When I pulled the...
Well after pulling it apart I realized the piston and cylinder were not the issue. It must’ve been a fuel issue that was causing the problem, so I...
What’s the purpose of this screen? [ATTACH]
If I could only keep up with the screws. [ATTACH]