Maybe make a set of earrings and necklace for a valentines gift for the wife. Leave the cutters sharp
The chain would be moving around more. It’s still weird you have not had a problem until now. It seems like you would have had derailment issues...
I took a wrong exit once that put me smack dab on Cicero ave.
That looks like a 6 to me! Did you get it?
Time to put a 24” light bar on her. The Carlton has some time on it eh? Could be the groove is wallowed out if the oiling is ok. Unbalanced rakers...
It’s 24 and we have our 3rd consecutive weekend with snow. Please call Saskatchewan and ask for NC to be returned.
I got a call from a guy who needed some oak rounds cut to shorter lengths to fit his stove. He said his saw isn’t big enough. It sounded easy and...
Have you cleaned the oil passage and groove of the bar recently? Is the chainsaw pumping oil? Try a different bar if it’s oiling fine.
I used the stove sealer so I’ll let you know how that turns out. There is a a 2nd poker with a screw on handle to keep me busy while the cement...
I’ve got a poker that I always have to tighten the handle and tip on. Thanks for the gasket cement idea. There are 2 tubes of it near the poker...
Do y’all use an adhesive to keep the dang end gasket attached while trying to line up intake screws? That fried my nerve trying to keep that from...
That makes kindergarten sense. Can’t fit a square block in a circle hole. Thanks
Thanks I figured it out. When the choke is set it’s pulled away from idle screw.
Another question about the intake block? It’s been awhile since disassembly and I don’t remember orientation for the block. Which side faces...
Screens clean [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A few more pics of it. If I turned idle screw way in it won’t make contact with the mystery piece [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Is it normal to find debris on this? [ATTACH]
The metal piece attached by a screw under the idle screw. What is it? What it’s purpose? Does it look like it’s in the proper position? [ATTACH]...
Surveyors, or foresters is my guess. A bored stoner?
Nice work! How old is that saw?