These were in there [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
This thread has motivated me to go to the saw shop this afternoon. :saw:
No hauling into my place for a while because of soupy conditions.
I’ll give $200 for the saw if it will speed up the process. :smoke:
Did yall see the Donny Walker video a few days ago where he got a pallet of 500’s? It’s probably already sold out since Americans were already...
There’s nothing wrong with having 3 or more saws in the same range, especially when one is solid orange. :rofl: :lol:
Ghost in the machine this afternoon.
Good grief, it’s 72 and sunny three counties SE of me. I came home to a chilly house, so I had to get the stove popping with some oak. Rain again...
Yes! Blowing all the firewood $.
I’m guessing 10-12 weeks on the 400, but no confirmation yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to change the sig with something else sooner. Long overdue...
I’ll be putting one on mine for sure. You need it for the full light saw experience. Radar is showing rain for Connecticut, so it’s perfect...
Tighter than bark on a tree.
I agree with C also.
41 and raining. Finally on the right side of the jet stream. Burning oak as usual. Had to turn on the heat pump last week for the first time and...
Ok I’ll take some pics of it tomorrow.
Funny you mention that. I had a firewood order to fill and I grabbed a pretty split. Looked at it for a sec before realizing it was Kentucky...