I have a patch of Rhododendron in the front yard that does the same when it’s cold. I’m ready to see them blooming.
Mountain Laurel
I’d be feeling pretty good if I had a pile like that in my yard. :yes: I’ve got plenty stacked, and 3 trees that need to be cut down, but for some...
The thing I noticed most about having an outer dog is the saw feels more planted/stable when bucking a log.
I’d be getting in on the $600 a cord action. :stacker:
You only have to sell a few loads of BL to replace your pocket $.
Sweet 2fer! :dex: That’s the way to splash out buddy. I love the 462 Get the outer dogs for both.
Nice where’s the other new saw?
I think it’s a cover for the transfer port.
My preference is more
He had 2 in great condition. One looked like it had never had gas in it. They were both 99 models, but we couldn’t get either one to run. They...
Yes. It’s too much to get pictures of. I’m kicking myself for not getting pics of the Husqvarnas covered with blankets.
It’s not showing up, did you buy it? This was all a stunt to demonstrate how easy it is to buy a saw.
I’m assuming the 2 in the parts trailer don’t run and yes they could be bought. He has a few others that run
They are in the parts trailer. I tried a few runners but something was amiss on both. Imo the 242 feels like a better saw.
Page 4
This is what I picked up [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]