I’m excited about scoring some Sourwood, Ash and Oak today, running a new to me saw, taking more pics of it, running the splitter Saturday, seeing...
Wow, the second 2 saw score in a week. I’m proud to be associated with the high rollers on this forum. Congrats they sure are purdy!
[ATTACH]
You don’t want to look at the 6 best chainsaws for Alaskan mills. 6 Best Chainsaws for Milling Lumber 2022 - Top Picks & Reviews
Lol, yes make the whole driveway unusable. Get that wood!
This is a Kentucky Coffeetree split. Not saying that’s what you have, but it looks kind of similar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
According to Popular Science it’s the best DIY gas powered saw. Best chainsaw for your DIY or landscaping project
$345
$150 for a log splitter seems cheap, unless it was a fancy axe.
My tractor supply has the xguard bar oil priced at $20 per gal. :eek:
Eventually that extra vertical plate between the cutter links will be the same height as the raker, but maybe the tooth life will be mostly used...
It looks like an early version of safety chain. I’d hate to have to file those extra drags.
The force is strong with this one. Use the force Brad!
Today’s forecast was for a slight chance of brief freezing precip this morning. What we got was a 1/2 day of freezing rain, huge pileup’s that...
Does it require a 35 gallon tank? Could you drop to 20?
After all the expenses and time put into creating dry wood the profit is peanuts. The only thing I can figure is I’m turning an enjoyment into...
I like the style of these by custom chainsaw parts. Orange anodized would be my preference. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not a fan of the mega oversized...
I looked at this a 2nd time and wondered what exactly are the advantages of skeleeshun dogs?
30 with freezing rain. Burning oak with an occasional red maple split.
Makes you wonder why it took so long to come up with that user friendly feature.