Do you want another 22” bar?
Save everything you can. My 262 is a 2011 and the oem parts availability seems to be worse than the 242. The 262 salvage saw market appears to be...
At first it was hesitant off idle and sometimes losing power in the cut, so I had to richen up hi and lo from the initial setting of 1 turn off...
The thing I don’t like about mulchers is they ding a bunch of the trees you want to keep. Dings turn into decay and the buttress is a bad place...
Perfect spot and day for that. Currently 68 and I noticed a few lost bobbers on the shoreline brush. There’s also a canoe to cruise the pond if...
Half of it is over water.
There is no shortage of Va Pine that’s for sure. The saws dig right through it.
One picture is being rejected. I hate when that happens
The cabin with sad firewood [ATTACH] [ATTACH] clean up on isle 5 [ATTACH]
Had to bring a closer just in case. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] First time using the 262 [ATTACH] Diced up the trunk with 262 than grabbed the 242 for the...
Tossed aside.
It’s a rarely used drive to a cabin.
There’s a lot of them when you know your way around a chainsaw. If I got a dollar every time I cleared this driveway I could buy a starbux....
Trifecta of twos [ATTACH]
It took a while but I got it sorted out. The throttle linkage was sticking, so I took it back apart and put it back together and had the same...
Got a cool down Sunday Monday, but I’d expect to see cherries and red maples blooming next week if not tomorrow. I’ll be putting out seed pots...
:cool: [ATTACH]
I mostly use it to roll rounds to the splitter and roll logs to finish cuts.
Back in business. Oak logs mashing some ash and sourwood [ATTACH]
They have been replaced a few times over the years