Like the wagon above. :handshake:
Would a roadside wood rack work for you? Other members appear to have success with theirs.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-40's now, overcast. Mid-50's later, possible showers. I'm taking my dad to a scheduled Dr...
GM, members. Cool start to the day. 39⁰. Warming to mid-50's, possible showers. A good morning for a walk. The barber wasn't open...
We've had the Oxo good grips can opener for years. No complaints OXO® Good Grips® Smooth Edge Can Opener
Ha! Mrs MikeInMa has been doing that for 43yrs come Wednesday. Good luck! :salute:
Yeah, pretty much. Just handy to have. I'm not as disciplined as some others, to measure each 16" before bucking.
Good morning, members. Showery day ahead. Mid-50's. I have a dentist appointment this morning. Then, maybe a haircut. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
Any special plans for the longer, thinner pieces?
GM, members. Soggy day today. Heavy rains, mid-50's. Inside day for a while. Woodstove keeping the dampness away. I'm heading to my BIL's...
I've lost many bulb flowers (crocus, tulips, and stargazer lillies) this year and hostas. Grrr.... I need to get ~dozen snap traps and have at it.
Whatever it takes!
Let's see... about 1/6 a cord (half a 1/3 rack). Red oak 24/7 burns.. I'd guess 10-14 days. I'm a lousy guesser.
Nice morning to make small pieces of wood from larger pieces [ATTACH] 1st load [ATTACH] Last/3rd load... for today [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead, mid-50's, dry. Rain tomorrow. Just lit the woodstove. Minimal solar gain today. I hope to do...
Yep Florida is wanting it more, based on the 1st 2 games
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Low 60's and sunny. I'll go for a walk this morning. As in around the yard spreading both lime pellets and...
I'm thinking there's a few there that can handle that task.
Any air/draft holes low on that fire pit?