Makes sense to me!
Thanks! Hand filed. ~20 swipes each end
Rat snap traps were deployed today.
Good morning, members. Another PNW day today. Showers and mid-50's all day. Heavy rains and windsclater this evening. A small woodstove...
I've had these bins and rotating the contents for decades. Never had a rat before. I'll get them de-vermined. :thumbs:
On the edge of the woodyard, are my compost bins. As I was tossing in a load of kitchen scraps, a section of compost moved. After poking around,...
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and overcast going to mid-50's. Showers before noon. I'm hoping to be able to get outside before the rain...
Happens more than it should.
We've been having morning fires in the woodstove.
Nice effort. Good your eyes found the nails and not the chain
The twice a year lawnmower-snowblower swap. I siphon what I can of remaining e-free gas from the snowblowers. I then store them away in the...
Safe trails!
The pool wall would work for wood cover, I would think. Cut to length.
GM, members. Nice day ahead for more outdoor stuff. Bruins hockey tonight! Be safe Be healthy
Do you have any use for the sawdust that's generated? I see it as a nice addition to a compost pile.
Everyone's situation is different. For us, No kids and no debt, live below your means but be comfortable. 2 decent incomes. Save, save,...
GM, members. Cool start to the day. Low 40's with showers around. Mid-50's later with showers. There's plenty of yard stuff needing attention...
When are you going to get it dirty? Looks good!
Thanks for all the warm wishes. The strip steak was tasty. [ATTACH]
Sounds good. Working smarter not harder usually costs $'s.