[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool overcast. Chance of showers. My patient had a comfortable night. Playing nurse today. Be safe Be healthy
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes. All is well and my patient is back home.
Good morning, members. Cool overcast day ahead. The wood stove will be feeling nice. Up early today. I'm taking Mrs MikeInMa to the...
Those crazy people in CT. :whistle:
Nice stumps! Somebody was practicing, eh?
GM, members. Cool bright start 39⁰. Upper 50's with showers later. I hope to go for a walk this morning.... behind the lawn mower. Then,...
There's an outfit in Texas called "I smell smoke" [ATTACH] I've caught them on various BBQ shows.
Does it have to be red?
I still have a morning fire in the wood stove. It keeps these cool rainy days at bay.
Yay!!:banana:
If you know of any places, give them a call and see if they need any manual labor. Be honest and give them a fair expectation of what you feel...
Design issues or, overloading?
2x
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and overcast. Rain starts in a couple of hours. Off/on rain for the rest of the day. An inside day. Be safe...
Congratulations!!
Safe trails!
GM, members. Warm-ish start with mid-50's, overcast. Soggy outside after ~2 inches of rain. Dealing with this-n-that Be safe Be healthy
A couple drops of super glue will keep those loose threads from spreading.