I had to knock a bunch of dust and wood chips off this thread. When I was cleaning my saws a couple weeks ago, because of a YT video I watched,...
Takes me an hour to do the whole yard, if I'm not bagging the clippings. Maybe 15mins longer if bagging.
Good morning. Mid-40's and clear. Mid-60's later. A good morning for a walk....behind the lawn mower. Be safe Be healthy
If you have a place close to the foundation, they might survive up there. The Solomon seal is borderline invasive. They will take over a bed...
No sign here.....yet. The trees here got hit pretty hard a few years ago and many didn't survive. The bug population must have crashed at that...
Bleeding hearts are about at their biggest. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And an azalea [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The app says it's - [ATTACH] And some...
Glasir - nicely played. :tip:
Are you able to lower that tree (oak?) stump? A fair number of splits right there. Nice fire pit and grabber tool! Enjoy
Good morning, members. Overnight showers. Warmest morning yet. 56⁰ outside 68⁰ inside, with windows open overnight. Sunny day ahead, low...
Brad is more of a firewood entrepreneur.
They are doing fine, thanks! They are looking forward to their 70th wedding anniversary, at the end of May.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice morning. Low 50's with an orange-ish, bright moon. 70's later. Showers later, overnight. I'll be visiting with my...
63⁰ inside this morning. If I had a fire ready to light, I'm sure I would have. But, I knew there would be lots of solar gain. I will give...
Nice project with upcycling!
Good morning, members. Nice days ahead. 70's and sunny. A good morning for a walk. I'm confused. There's an hours long Monty Python skit on...
Possibly
It's going to look lots different the next time I'm up that ways.
No dog here. :yes:
Got the little bugger. [ATTACH] It'll make a nice snack for something that comes along. [ATTACH] That flat rock is "Dead Munk Rock". So coined...