Was it up hill both ways?
I was just going to type the same message. Cutting wood is hard work. I tend to trust people who know the value of hard work more than I trust...
My dad was self taught when it comes to butchering but he passed on his information to me. I’m 43 and only know raising and butchering our own...
4 logs are destined to be boards. The rest is destined to be cut and split
Yep just rolled in. It’s taken me years to get established with some good tree guys and that’s how it works now. A different company came in...
Cut up some maple today and as I was piling it up, I started thinking it would have made some nice looking boards. Edit: I’ve since attached...
I don’t get much beech at all but this rolled in today [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It’s a darn good deal for you especially considering you aren’t touching it again
Update on Tractor Supply bar oil...wife went online and had 6 gallons shipped to the store. By 11:30 this morning she had notification it was...
Lol. Nope. Dentist isn’t quite sure what’s going on with the tooth. There is an old cavity in that tooth but X-ray showed no decay. Symptoms are...
Got more cut yesterday. Now all that’s left for logs sitting in this spot are a bunch of big oaks. Hope to cut later but going to the dentist for...
Just went to My closest Tractor Supply and they have zero bar oil...not good!
Everything that goes in my freezer was raised by family or shot in the woods.
But of course
I prefer the chest freezer over the standup because I’ve heard of too many stories where people lost everything in their freezers because they...
When you have that much morning wood, why wouldn’t you?!? Haha
We raise our own. Last year it came out to right around $3.50 a pound for beef. Pork is usually around $2.50 a pound and chicken is usually less...
He has a good sized tree company and not enough yard space. I don’t know how much wood he puts on the ground a year but one day last week he...
Have made a good dent in these two log piles in the last week. Hope to have it all cut by the end of the week.
Yep. It’s summer! Worked on cutting wood from 7-1:30 today. Could have gone longer but the pool seemed like a better idea